The program is intended to offer FSM students with outstanding Japanese language skills and opportunity to visit Japan so as to deepen their knowledge about the language and its culture.
The details of this program and the schedule for the examination are as follows.
●Details of this program
Program Period: September 6 to September 20, 2017.
Location of Traning and Acommodation: The Japan Foundation
Japanese-Language Institute, Kansai
Contants of the Program (Tentative):
- Lectures on the Japanese language, and social and cultural aspect of Japan.
- Experience of Japanese culture.
- Visit to culture facilities and historical sites, etc.
- Home visit
Application acceptance: April 19 to May 5, 2017 by 5pm
-Certificate of Health
Place to submit application: Embassy of Japan in the FSM
Examination: May 11, 2017 starting from 4pm
Result annoucement: Some time during May15-16, 2017
●Contents of Examination
- Short interview in English and basic Japanese
- Written test of Japanese language.
Please find attachment below for more detailed information about the program and application forms.