Japanese Language Program for 2014
The Embassy of Japan is pleased to inform the public of the availability of the Japanese-Language Program for Overseas Students (Outstanding Students) 2014 offered by the Japan Foundation. Those who are interested in this program may obtain guidelines at the Embassy. All completed applications and necessary documents should be turned into the Embassy by 5:00PM, May 15, 2014 (Thurs). We urge applicants to please read the guideline for the application carefully. Applicants must meet all the requirements listed in the guidelines.
Application Deadline: May 15, 2014 (Thurs) 5:00PM
Examination Date: May 21, 2014 (Tue) 5:00-7:00PM (tentative) *Please be at the Embassy by 4:50PM
(1) Short interview AND self-introduction speech in Japanaese
[About self-introduction speech]
- It needs to be done in Japanese.
- Speakers cannot see their notes/cards.
- It cannot be more than 1 minute.
- It will be followed by a few questions by the interviewers in Japanese.
- There is no restrictions on what to/ what not to include in the speech.
(2) Written examination of Japanese language (90 min)
Period of the Program: August 27 (Wed) to September 10 (Wed), Total 15days
Contents of the Program: (1)Lectures of the Japanese language, and social and cultural aspects of Japan (2)Experience of Japanese culture (3)Visits to cultural facilities and historical sites (4)Home visit
Contact: The Embassy of Japan in the FSM TEL:691-320-5465, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org