The Embassy of Japan in FSM is looking for a butler at the residence of the Japan Ambassador in Pohnpei from early December 2016.
The job includes;
- working as waiter/waitress during official events.
- assistance in organizing social events at the residence, including assistance for the chef
- maintenance and cleaning of the Ambassador’s residence, including supervising of
technicians during repairs, if necessary.
- have experience in the above mentioned fields
- be open to accept new challenges
- have good organizational skills, dedication, flexibility and be able to work under pressure
- have very good manners
- be fluent in English language, Japanese language skills are a plus
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 17:15pm with the possibility of overtime work.
Salary and the other work condition will be decided by the age, skill and experience of the applicants in accordance with the Embassy’s regulation.
Please send your Resume by e-mail, by post or by hand until November 15, 2016 to the Embassy.
Embassy of Japan in the Federated States of Micronesia
P.O.Box 1837 Kolonia Pohnpei FM96941
Attn. Accounting section
Tel.: (691) 320 5465
Job Vacancy for a butler at Ambassador’s Residence
November 9, 2016